In accordance with the California Business and Professions Code, cannabis businesses with two or more employees must ensure one supervisor and one employee have successfully completed a Cal/OSHA 30-hour general industry outreach training course offered by a training provider that is authorized by an OSHA Training Institute (OTI) Education Center. We are properly authorized!
OSHA 30 Training
All employers in the cannabis industry, including those who cultivate, manufacture, distribute, sell, and test marijuana products, must take steps to protect their employees from all health and safety hazards associated with their work. We help you meet this OSHA requirement with the following services:
- Provide required CAL/OSHA 30-Hour Training course for designated OSHA supervisor and employee at each licensed business
- The training is conducted in an training room setting over the course of 4 days
- Upon completion, we provide you with the necessary CAL OSHA Course Completion Certificate and OSHA 30 Cards for trained supervisor and employee, as well as other OSHA documentation and materials for your workplace
- We provide training for new employees as required by cannabis compliance regulations for a licensed business to always have a CAL OSHA 30 trained supervisor and employee
- We offer special discounts for existing clients!