Taking Business Places
When distributors come to us, they seek someone with distribution, cannabis, and regulatory experiences. Distributors have the unique burden of ensuring those in their supply chain meet regulatory requirements so it functions smoothly. When distributors cannot afford a hiccup in their supply chain, they turn to Cal State Consulting to help.
Focus on growing your distribution footprint while we work to bring all within your ecosystem to compliance. We have experienced distribution staff to train your teams on distribution compliance. From arranging third party testing, to reviewing packaging compliance, to warehousing products- know that you have an experienced partner.
The following are key responsibilities for cannabis distributors:
- Arrange for and ensure that cannabis products are accurately Tested in compliance with state law, including hosting on site sampling by an independent lab staff.
- Calculate and collect Excise Taxes from the Retailers in accordance with established formulas.
- Purchasing cannabis flower and cannabis products such as extracts, vape cartridges, edibles from other licensees or their own vertically integrated sister companies.
- Securely transporting these products to and from the licensed premises.
- Quarantining and arrangement of Testing samples to be taken on site by independent licensed labs in dedicated storage areas.
- Performing Quality Assurance on product and packaging to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Storing, tracking and delivering cannabis and cannabis products to Retailers.
- Recording all transactions and keeping their state track and trace records up to date.
- Distribute compliance products to the licensed Retailers throughout the state.
Distribution Licenses We File on Your Behalf:
- Distributor (Type 11)
- Distributor Transport Only (Type 13)
“Where to start…CSC came into our lives from a mutual friend, and I am very glad that they did, because if they never came to our facility we wouldn’t have known we needed some extra rooms that we had overlooked in our build out.
If they didn’t catch that it would have pushed us back once we got to the permitting process by easily 3-4 months. They opened our eyes to things we never even thought of. I have highly recommended them to friends and other tenants in my building.
We couldn’t be happier with CSC and all they have done for us”