With our pulse on the industry, current regulations, and changes coming down the pipeline- we prepare you for any changes that impact your business and will guide you through the best path possible. We are in constant contact with government and regulatory bodies to influence and inform policies. Compliance is about making sure you are able to open for business and stay in business.
Did you know the various enforcement and licensing agencies have the authority to conduct inspections of your inventory, and site operations- as well as audit your records, finances, and accounts?
Stay ahead of costly fines from inadvertent violations and even revocation of your licenses. Our team is with you as your Compliance Representative during these inspections, audits, and hearings. Our goal however, is to prepare you well in advance before violations occur.
Safeguard your investment by maintaining a legitimate and protected cannabis business. We help you build a compliant and efficient business through:
- Providing compliance consulting on the local, state, and federal requirements for your business operations
- Audit your business operations and build a compliance blueprint for your business to follow
- Inspection preparedness and attendance at all inspections and site audits as your compliance representative
- Provide you with the tools, documents, and processes to meet regulatory needs
- Review your business endeavors for compliance risks
- Provide required compliance employee training